- Got a friend who wants to get fit and have fun while they do it?
- Refer them to Ohio Strength, and we’ll reward you both!
- Just give us your friend’s name and email address, and we’ll send them an offer for up to $120 off of their training at Ohio Strength!
- When they sign up for an unlimited monthly membership of any length, you’ll get up to $120 off of your bill, too. Everybody wins!
- Each party will receive $10 off of their bill each month for the length of the new member's original contract term (up to 12 periods totaling $120 each).
- Not valid for fundamentals classes, discounted memberships, or session plans.
- As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than five (5) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment.
- All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Membership hold requests are available in increments of 14/30/60/90 days. You may only use a membership hold up to 3 times in a calendar year before your hold will be converted to a cancelation with all early cancelation fees and final month bill due upon expiration of your 3rd hold if you do not resume regular membership payments at that time.
- If your membership hold begins on or after your normal billing date, your bill will be processed as normal, and your next billing date will be adjusted to reflect the time spent on hold.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Note that if you have a scheduled payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed in full as scheduled as your final payment, and your membership will expire at the end of that billing period.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.